Monday 27 July 2015

Da Capo [8]

Junichi: Okay...

Time for bed.

I closed my eyes, and let the sleepiness take over...

...

~

2.26 Tue

...

I felt light shining on my eyelids... it must be morning already.

The bed feels warmer than normal, it makes me want to stay in bed longer.

...

Knock knock.

...

Nemu: Niisan, are you up... what!?

...?

I opened my eyes at the sound of Nemu screaming, and saw her standing there with her mouth open in surprise.

Junichi: What's wrong, Nemu...?

Sakura: Umm...

Something rose in between me and Nemu.

Junichi: Huh?

Sakura: Good morning, oniichan!

Sakura in her pajamas was smiling on my bed.

Nemu: What's going on, niisan...?

Sakura: Hey, good morning, Nemu-chan.

Her loud voice echoed in the tense atmosphere in my room.

Nemu: Good morning, Sakura.

I felt a shiver run down my spine when I saw Nemu replying to Sakura with a smile.

Nemu: Excuse me.

Junichi: ...Yes, my dear?

Nemu: Could you please explain this?

Junichi: Well, I'm afraid I'm not sure how to explain...

Sakura: It's just a developing intimacy.

Sakura interfered.

Nemu: .........

Nemu: What kind of... intimacy are you two developing?!

Smash---!

Junichi: Arrggg!

The encyclopedia landed on my face, and I fell backwards.

Nemu: You're disgusting.

Slam-----

The door closed, and the negative aura disappeared.

Sakura: Are you alright, oniichan?

I was losing consciousness while feeling Sakura looking into my face.

.........

The name of the victim, Junichi Asakura...

...

----Arrrgg.

~

Koyomi-sensei checked the attendance just by looking around the classroom.

It was a normal peaceful morning in class.

The teacher left the classroom after checking the attendance.

The sound of students talking got louder suddenly, as I yawned.

~

Wakui: ...And so much of Japanese customs and traditions are influenced by Ying and Yang from China...

Junichi: .........

Wakui: I heard that teaching 'Seimei Abe' is a trend right now among the young generation, that's not good...

Junichi: .........

Wakui: The teaching of Ying and Yang is like voodoo, but also like science. It was like alchemy in the west...

I glanced down at my notebook, looking like the notebook of some student at magic school.

Junichi: ...Hey, Mako.

I whispered to Mako who was playing around, spinning her pencil.

Mako: What?

Junichi: This is taking too long...

Mako: It can't be helped... He doesn't care about the time.

Junichi: That's okay. I just forget what subject he's supposedto be teaching sometimes.

Mako: ...Let me tell you.

Mako made a sneer at the teacher.

Wakui: The homunculus and the spirit are often considered to be a similar existence, but it's like the different interpretations of God in the East and the West...

Mako: ...He teaches Science, Physics, and Patience.

Junichi: ...I'm hungry.

...

Ten minutes later, the science/physics teacher left the class room with a satisfactory smile on his face.

He said 'This will be on the exam' before he left.

Class: '...Oh no.'

~

Junichi: Sigh... I have no energy.

I sighed after Wakui-sensei's long lecture.

(Rrrumble.)

...

Junichi: (I'll die from starvation if I stay here...)

[Choice]
classroom
- hallway
- courtyard
- rooftop
- cafeteria

No comments:

Post a Comment