Thursday 6 August 2015

Da Capo [14]

Brushing the cherry blossom petals off my shoulders and head, I look up at my home as it gets closer.

Junichi: I wish I were in bed now.

Nice and warm.

The air is comfortably warm and there's a nice gentle breeze blowing.

And what's more, Skaura's standing on the porch with an angry look.

Junichi: What are you doing here?

I put my bag over my shoulder again and look down at her.

Sakura: I've been waiting for you, oniichan.

Junichi: What for?

Even though I told her not to, I wonder why she didn't enter the house through the window.

Junichi: Do you have anywhere you want to go?

Sakura: I want to go to your room.

Junichi: That's incriminating, isn't it?

Sakura: Hm?

Junichi: Nothing.

Looking the other way, I take the house key from my pocket.

Sakura: Mmm...

Junichi: .........

There's a strange creature clinging around my waist, not letting me go inside my house.

Junichi: Why the heck are you here?

Sakura: Look at THIS!

Sakura holds up a piece of paper.

Junichi: Are you playing a magical girl? Say Haann~

Sakura: Haann~?

Junichi: You have to be more enthusiastic than that.

Sakura: What do you mean by enthusiastic? Mmmm.

Junichi: Hm?

I can finally read the note in her hand.

'EXPEL EVIL SPIRITS'

Sakura pretends to be a priestess acting like a magical girl - But anyway. I actually made that note as a joke last night.

Sakura: Can you explain what it means?

Junichi: Oh, I see. A priestess put it up for me because an evil demon moved into my room.

Sakura: .........

Junichi: .........

Sakura: Waaaah~~~

Crying in a strange way, Sakura runs off to her house.

Junichi: .........

Scratch, scratch.

Junichi: What a pain...

The first thing I did when I got to my room is drop my bag and get a piece of paper and a marker pen.

After that, I put up a piece of paper on the window in my room that says 'A SUCCESSION OF VISITORS'. But I'd better keep it a secret from Nemu.

~

Junichi: God, please forgive me.

Nemu hurried me to go study in my room after watching TV in the living room, but I got sidetracked after only one minute.

Junichi: I can study tomorrow night.

That's the real all-night study.

I left my desk, and lay down on my bed.

It's not that late yet, but I'd have no trouble falling asleep as I'd just been reading textbooks.

Junichi: I guess I'll set the alarm now.

I was surprised at myself that this was becoming a habit.

[Choice]
- 6:30AM
- 7:00AM
7:50AM

No comments:

Post a Comment