Thursday 6 August 2015

Da Capo [15]

Junichi: Yawn...

Time to sleep...

I snuggled in under the blankets, and closed my eyes.

...

~

2.28 Thu

Junichi: Phew... it's safe here.

I slowed down.

The passing surroundings slowed down too.

...

...

Junichi: Hm?

I looked ahead at where the sound was coming from... and founf Moe-sempai and Mako there.

Junichi: Hey.

I sped up again to catch up with them.

Mako: Good morning.

Moe: Good morning, Asakura-kun.

Mako: Did you run here as usual?

Mako noticed my face was red.

Junichi: It's good exercise.

Mako: How?

She gave me a cold look jokingly.

Moe: Are you running every morning for your exercise?

Moe-sempai seemed surprised behind Mako.

...

We all walked in the peacefull mood created by Moe-sempai. Many students had already gone from the street.

I could see lots of cherry blossom petals blowing around.

~

Koyomi: It's exam day tomorrow.

She encouraged everyone in the class.

Junichi: (Sigh... it's already tomorrow...)

I feel depressed...

Koyomi: Okay, prefect?

The prefect directed the students to bow to the teacher, and the short homeroom meeting finished.

~

Kazuhiro: Let me tell you the main points to study.

Junichi: (Yes-------)

The classroom went quiet, and everyone listened carefully.

Kazuhiro: Don't take this the wrong way. But this is just the main 'Points to study'.

I know. He doesn't have to repeat it.

Kazuhiro: I think what's on page 98 is very important.

Junichi: (I see...)

There was only the sound of pencils scribbling.

Kazuhiro: The next is...

~

Junichi: Ahhh... finally.

I stretched to relax.

There are many students studying while eating their lunch.

What shall I do...?

[Choice]
classroom
- hallway
- courtyard
- rooftop
- cafeteria

No comments:

Post a Comment