Friday 20 March 2015

Da Capo II - The Sister's Concern

The Sister's Concern

Otome: So, what did you do this time?

Yoshiyuki: Huh?

Otome: I'm talking about during lunch. You were called in by Mizukoshi-sensei, right?

Yoshiyuki: Ah, nothing... I didn't do anything that you should be concerned about.

Otome: .........

She looked at me suspiciously.

Yume: .........

Yume, who was eating dinner quietly, looked at me the same way.

What a pair of sisters.

Yoshiyuki: I really mean it. Mizukoshi-sensei asked me to do something.

Yume: Hmmm, with Amakase-san?

Shit!

Why did she have to say that?

Otome: Who is Amakase-san?

Yume: She's the cute girl who transferred into my class.

Otome: A cute girl, huh? I see...

Yume: You seemed to know Amakase-san already.

Otome: You already knew her, even though she's a new student? That's very strange, isn't it?

I could feel pair of the putting pressure on me with their words.

Otome: So why...

Yume: Were you and Amakase-san...

Otome: Called in by Mizukoshi-sensei and...

Yume: Asked to do something?

Yoshiyuki: Well, that's because...

I couldn't tell them.

I was the one responsible for making sure that nobody found out about it.

Otome: .........

Yume: .........

I was under a lot of pressure here!

I didn't think I could keep this from them.

I had to think really hard.

I had to come up with an idea to get out of this situation.

I made every cell in my brain work.

Yoshiyuki: Well, she is...

[Choice]
-> She's my sister, separated at birth
-> She's a returnee
-> She's a robot

No comments:

Post a Comment