Wednesday 18 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Kanato

Kanato

Kanato: Fufu... I thought you would do that. You're... choosing me, huh...? I understand. I won't do anything bad to you. Right, Teddy?

As I thought... I selected the wrong person. But... I don't feel like there's much of a difference with the others...

Kanato: Ufufufufu...

Yui: ...!

Shu: Keep in moderation. Killing is NG.

Kanato: Eh? I am... not allowed? Why? Could it be that you're lying to bully me?

Shu: I don't know. That's what that person said. "Treat this guest hospitably".

Yui: Please say something like that earlier...!

Shu: It was troublesome.

Yui: "T-Troublesome"...!

Ayato: What's that bastard thinking? Why do we have to treat some boring human girl well?

Laito: Hmm. It feels like theres a hidden meaning. What is that person plotting...?

Kanato: What is that? Is there something about this plain girl?

Laito: Who knows~? I don't understand how that person thinks at all.

Yui: I-I'm not following.

Ayato: Shut up, Breastless. This is a family problem.

...In other words, "that person" that these guys are talking about is the Church person my Father talked about?

And, somehow with the connection to that person, there are vampires living here...

But wait, where dis the whole "relative" thing go to...?

Shu: At any rate, that's how it is. Keep it to an extent where she won't die.

Kanato: Geez, how annoying. Everyone is getting in my way like that... You won't tease me, right?

Yui: ...!!

Anyway, I have to contact Father somehow and escape this place.

But still... How on earth did I get myself into this outrgeous situation...!?

No comments:

Post a Comment