Tuesday 24 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - I hear something on the roof

I hear something on the roof

I hear a heavy sound from somewhere.

But I can't afford to think about what it it.

Aoba: That hurts...!

A strong pain runs through my arm and I grit my teeth.

Noiz: ...?

Clear: Please separate from Master.

Noiz: !

Suddenly I hear the voice of a different person.

I turn to look and... I'm very startled.

Aoba: You...

Clear: Hello, Master.

I'm not sure when he came in, but next to the man stands the gas mask-wearing guy I'd met in front to Heibon.

Noiz: .....

The man in green stands cautious with his whole body like a hedgehog, and moves to put some distance between him and the gas mask guy.

I rub my aching arm when I'm released, and I straighten my self.

Noiz: You... When'd you come in?

Clear: Just now, through that door over there. Master, is this a friend of yours?

Aoba: No... Hm? But that door's...

When I look at the veranda...

...I see the door wide open.

No, the lock's been cut off completely...

Aoba: You... what have you done?

Clear: The door was closed, so I opened it.

Aoba: That's not what I meant...

Noiz: Master?

Clear: Yes. Master is my Master.

Noiz: ...Are you kidding me?

The man scowls at the other man and I with a fierce expression.

Even though he's looking at me like that, I have no idea what's happening at all.

I mean, everything's getting confusing, and...

Clear: Anyway, please don't bully Master. I won't allow it.

Aoba: .....

Noiz: That's ridiculous.

...Don't tell me he's actually getting really angry?

The man in green turns his body towards the gas mask guy.

I can feel his bloodlust even as he faces the other way.

Aoba: Hey...

...I have to stop them.


If my room gets any more messed up, I'll be in trouble...!

No comments:

Post a Comment