Friday 20 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Dark - Prologue

Dark - Prologue

Yui: Haa, everyone's left.

That's natural... Classes ended quite a while ago.

But... Somehow, I don't want to return to that house.

Really, I never thought that the relatives' house I'd heard about would turn out to be a vampires' house...

On top of that, they even told me to hand over my blood and whatnot.

Yui: Haa... I... What am I going to do from now on. But really, being at school in the dead of night gives me a strange feeling.

[Flashback]

Yui: Eh? I have to change to a night school!?

Reiji: That is correct.

Yui: Why... does it particularly have to be a night school?

Reiji: That is because now that you are living in this house, it would be troublesome if you did not live according to the circadian rhythm that all of us have. It may be common sense for humans, but for us it's a bother to do things during the day.

Yui: Wh-What do you mean by that?

Reiji: ...Really, you don't understand a thing. Will I have to explain things from the beginning a hundred times?

Yui: Even if you say such things...

Reiji: We vampires are primarily active during the night and rest during the day. I am trying to explain to you that you need to follow that same cycle.

Yui: Then, that school...

reiji: It has been arranged for you to attend the same school as us.

Yui: T-To do that at your own convenience...!

Reiji: If you have any complaints, then you may leave whenever you please.

Yui: Ugh...

[End of Flashback]

It's not like I have anywhere else to go... I'll just have to abide by their rules.

Yui: Haa.

Still... I thought this would be a peculiar school catered to vampires or something, but the other students attending are normal humans.

I'll somehow be able to get used to life here... I think. Yes.

Or rather, I have no choice but to get used to it!

[lights go off]

Yui: Eh...!? Wh-What!?

A power outage!? For a night school to have a power outage...

Wh-What should I do? The breaker... I don't know where it is, so for now I should go to the staff room...

Ayato: Oi.

Yui: Kyaaaaa!!

Ayato: ...! Tch, don't let out such a loud voice.

Yui: A... Ayato-kun! I-I'm sorry. You suddenly appeared in the dark, so I was surprised...

Ayato: Did you think that a monster had popped out?

Yui: Th-That is...

It seems something like a monster really did appear...

Ayato: Look, this Ayato-sama has specially come to get you. Stop being so slow and let's hurry up and go home.

Yui: Eh...? You came to get me?

Ayato: Or rather, what the hell are you doing here so late?

Yui: Eh!? Umm... That is, I only just moved in and started going to this new school. I thought I'd try and quickly get used to it!

Ayato: Hmm? And here I thought you were definitely trying to escape.

Yui: ...!

Ayato: Heh, judging by that face you're making... Could it be that's really wht you were thinking? ...Do you really understand the situation you're in?

Yui: S-Situation...?

Ayato: You chose me, didn't you? That means that from today on, you're my food source.

Yui: Th-That sort of thing...

[Ayato kicks some of the desks/chairs over]

Ayato: A~ah, 'm starving. And all because you couldn't hurry the hell home!

[grabbing sound]

Yui: Kyaaaa!?

[undressing sound]

Yui: Sto-!

Such strength... This isn't the strength a normal human would have...!

After all, Ayato-kun really is a...

Ayato: Kuku, your skin without any bite marks sure is pretty.

Yui: ...!

Ayato: Meaning I'll be the first. Haa, there's no way I can wait until we get to the house... I'll eat you right here and now.

Yui: E-Eat, you say...

Ayato: It's obvious, isn't it?

[grabbing sound]

Ayato: Just like this... nn... *sucking sound*

Yui: Sto...! Ow, s-stop...!

Ayato: ...*sucking sounds*

The nape of my neck where he's biting me... It feels hot. It's true, my blood is... to Ayato-kun...

Ayato: ...Haa, this is damn good... What's with this... Haa... *bites*... *sucking sounds*

Yui: L-Let me go...!

[struggling sounds]

Ayato: Nn... Oops.

Yui: Kyaaa, it hurts...!

Ayato: Nn... Are you some kind of idiot? If you struggle like that in this kind of situation, obviously it would hurt more.

Yui: .........

There are red droplets on Ayato-kun's lips... Is that... my blood...?

Ayato: ...Kuku, what are you crying for? That tear-stained face that's twisted in pain... It excites me the most. Besides... The flavor of your blood isn't bad. Actually, it might even be the best. It's sweeter than any blood I've tasted up until now. Kuku, it looks like meal time will be way more fun from now on.

Yui: Stop already...

Ayato: As if I'd stop now... *biting sound*... *sucking sounds*...

Yui: Aah...! Sto... It hurts...

Ayato: Haa... *sucking sounds*... Kuku, you'll do. I'm pretty satisfied with this. You won't be able to run away from me anymore, you know? Prepare yourself.

Monologue

As if he had just received a new toy,
He shows a child's innocence
And then there is that cruel smile
The act of sucking my blood is relentlessly repeated
I am gradually deprived of the will to resist
As my consciousness continues to fade
---Within the future hereafter spread out before me,
I feel as if I'd caught a glimpse of the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment