Thursday 19 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Subaru

Subaru

Subaru: Ha? You've got pretty weird tastes. You want me to kill you? A~ah?

Ugh... they're all vampires anyway, so I thought it would be alright to pick just any of them, but... it seems I've made a mistake...

Subaru: Well, whatever. If you wanna be killed so much, just as you wish, I'll kill you.

Yui: Ah...!

Shu: You'd better show some restraint. Killing her is NG, okay?

Subaru: A~ah? The hell's that?

Shu: As the next head of the vampires, I prohibit it. Don't make me say it so many times, it's such a pain.

Kanato: Eh? We can't? Why?

Shu: No idea. That person just said so. "Treat the guest courteously."

Yui: If that was the case, you should have said so earlier...!

Shu: It was a pain.

Yui: A-A pain, you say...!

Ayato: What the hell is that bastard thinking? Why do we have to treat some boring human girl well?

Subaru: So annoying. That bitch... She's a frivolous eyesore.

Reiji: ...Such impudent words. If you think so, you're welcome to kill her. Subaru, if you're all right with disobeying that person's order, of course.

Subaru: Tch... Damn it! One of these days, I'll kill her... Together with that person.

Laito: Haa. So~mehow, this doesn't seem fun at all. It's like that person's plotting something...

Kanato: Could this girl have something to do with it?

Laito: I wonder?

Yui: I-I really don't understand what you all are talking about.

Ayato: Shut the hell up, Breastless. This is a family matter.

Nngh... In other words, could the one they refer to as "that person" be the person from the Church that my Father talked about?

And, for some reason, that person is somehow connected to the vampires that live here...

But then wait, where is that "relative" that he told me about...?

Shu: Anyway, that's just how it is. So keep her from dying.

Subaru: Tch, how stupid. Oi, you'd better not piss me off. I'll kill you.

Yui: Wha...!!

At any rate, I have to contact Father somehow and escape from here.

But still... How on earth did I get myself into this outrageous situation...!?

No comments:

Post a Comment