Tuesday 24 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Dark 6

Dark 6

Yui: Alright, it's a good water temperature.

It really is a wide and beautiful bathroom.

Heehee, I look forward to this time the most.

[footsteps running]

...Hm?

Ayato: Oh, as I thought, you're inside...

Yui: KYAAA!

[Yui slams the door]

Ayato: Ah, you! Open this!

Yui: I won't open it! Because I'm inside right now, Ayato-kun can use it after-!

Ayato: Idiot, I came here knowing that.

Yui: Ehh!?

W-What a bold declaration of peeping! Thankfully I didn't take everything off...

Ayato: You don't have to be so cautious. Because I brought something good here.

Yui: S-Something good?

Ayato: Yep. Hehe, well what can I say? It looks like a bathing salt?

Yui: Bathing salts?

Ayato: Aa. They'll make you feel good quickly, yes?

Yui: W-Why is Ayato.kun giving that to me...

This must be some kind of trap?

Ayato: Lately, you've been tired, haven't you? Because I've been taking a lot of your blood.

Yui: Yes...

Ayato: Take your time in the bath and... Ah-, what's it called? Sercalate your blood? Circalate?

Yui: ...Circulate my blood?

Ayato: That, that. Use it well because I'm so nice.

Yui: Ayato-kun...

To have Ayato-kun being so nice... It's a bit suspicious.

[Choice]
-> As I thought, it's suspicious

Ayato: Aren't you happy?

Yui: U-Un. But I've already used another bathing salt so... I'll use your some other time.

Ayato: Don't worry. It's no problem to mix them together. It'll definitelt have an effect! Try using it. Please?

Yui: Ummm...

If this is really a good will gift, then refusing it would be bad, right?

Yui: Then, I'll use it gratefully.

Ayato: Yep, use it just like that!

[Choice]
-> I'll use it then

Yui: Then, I'll use it. Thank you, Ayato-kun.

He's concerned about my body. It's unusual... but, I'm happy.

Ayato: Hehe, in that case...

Yui: Ah, but you can't enter! If you're going to hand it over, do it through the door crack!

Ayato: Che. Geez, I get it, I get it.

[End of Choices]

Ayato: Come on, open the door a bit.

Yui: O-Okay...

Ayato: Hn.

Yui: Th-Thank you.

Somehow, it looks like medicine rather than bathing salts...

Yui: Ah, but it smells nice...

Ayato: Doesn't it? Hurry up and put it in.

Yui: O-Okay.

At any rate... Hyah, I'll throw it in.

[a white mist blows out]

Yui: Wah...!

Th-That's a lot of steam...!

Yui: *cough cough*...!

Ayato: Hehe.

I was tricked... after all? ...My head is spinning...

[Yui falls into the bath tub]

~

Yui: Nn...

Ayato: Oh... Yo. Are you awake?

Yui: Ayato...kun?

This is... my bed? When did I...

Yui: .........

My body is heavy... Opening my mouth... feels hard...

Ayato: Hehe, your body has no sense of freedom? ...How does that feel?

Yui: Ho... Hot....

It's hot... My mind is dizzy... Is this how it'd feel to be drunk...?

Ayato: Haha, it is, isn't it? You shoud be thankful, you know? Because it was me who carried you out of the bath.

Carried me...? Did... he?

Ayato: Hehe, your face is flushed, you know?

Yui: Ah...

Ayato: Hm?

Yui: ...Ayato-kun's hand... is cold... It feels good.

Ayato: ...!... ...In that case, do you want me to touch you more? ...Where do you want me to touch you? Just for today, I'll do what you want.

Yui: "Where"...?

Ayato: Aa... Where is it hot?

Yui: ...Cheeks. My cheeks are hot...

Ayato: ...Che, why is it the face? How boring. Well, whatever. Your face, right? Nn... *kiss*

Yui: Ah...

Ayato-kun's lips... are touching my cheek.

Ayato: Ah. You're burning too much... Nngh.

It feels so cool...

Ayato: What is it? Do you feel good?

Yui: Nn...

Ayato: ...This is nice. The current you. Your defenseless and melting expression. This isn't bad at all... It's arousing... *kiss* Haa... Your blood too... The smell has become sweeter than usual, you know? ...Haa. Shit, I can't restrain myself. I'm doing it, okay? Breastless.

Yui: Eh...

Ayato: ...Nn...

Yui: Ah...

Ayato: ...Ugh. Sweet...

It doesn't hurt... like usual. About that, it feels... hot... and good...

Yui: .........

Ayato: ...nn... Hm?

Yui: *light breathing*

Ayato: Geh, you're sleeping in this situation!? The fun hasn't even started yet! Oi, wake up, Breastless!

Yui: Nn...

Ayato: Dammit, I'll fuck you, you bastard!

Yui: *light breathing*

Ayato: ...Che, well I'll give you a break for today. Holding you when you have no reaction is boring, after all. That's why... let me enjoy your heartfelt screams and cries when we fuck, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment