Wednesday 11 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - The Haunted House

The Haunted House

Yui: --I've arrived according to these directions but... as I thought, this place... is the rumored "Hauted House", isn't it... The people I asked on the road all had the same answer... I'm not mistaken, right?

I have a relative in this kind of place? Really?

Haa... Well, I don't think my father would say something inappropriate.

~lightning flash~

Yui: Kyaaa!

At any rate, I have no choice but to check...

~she knocks at the door~

Yui: ...Excuse me! ......... Excuse me!!

There's no response... Ah... What should I do. As I though, there's no one. There are no lights on either.

That's obvious, isn't it? After all, this place... is the neighborhood's famous "Haunted Mansion".

A member of the Church living in a house rumored to have monsters existing from it...

Surely there's a mistake, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment