Saturday 21 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - Hospital

Hospital

The next morning I carried Granny on my back again and took her to the neighboring hospital.

I thought I'd take the day off from my part-time job just in case, and called Haga-san.

Even though it was called a hospital, this is the Old Resident District, so it meant the facilities were old and small, there were few doctors, and it was always crowded.

It was wearing down here and there, and it couldn't be complimented on how sanitary it was, either. But all the people in the hospital were kind.

They knew Granny from earlier and when I called, they said we could come immediately.

Granny hated going to the hospital and always said she could take care of herself, but today she obediently underwent the medical examination.

Perhaps she had been enduring the pain out of pride.

They said her hip wasn't that bad and it could be treated at home, so I carried Granny home after the examination.

When I laid Granny on a futon and sighed, she said she'd only be sleeping so I should go to my job already.

I was still worried, but once Granny begins speaking, she won't listen to anything.


When I talked with Haga-san on the phone, and he said it was okay if I could come as soon as I could for now, and I decided to go to the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment