Wednesday 18 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - Why the Umbrella?

Why the Umbrella?

Aoba: What are you going to do with that umbrella you pulled out?

Clear: Oh, what do you mean?

Aoba: Um, that thing you're holding, that's an umbrella, right?

Clear: Yes, it is. What about it?

Aoba: It's not raining now or anything. Why did you take it out?

Clear: Rain... Ah! It's true that when water drops fall from the sky on rainy days, if you take an umbrella with you, you won't get wet! I think I'll try that next time. Thank you very much.

Aoba: .....

Clear: Well then, I'll be going.

Even though it still isn't raining, he opens the umbrella, turns around, and leaves.

Aoba: ...What just happened?

I stare at the man's back in utter amazement.

Aoba: ...I'll just go back in.

For some reason... I have the feeling I've been made fun of by a tanuki or a fox or something.

I didn't see anything.
...Yeah, not a thing.

I make up my mind and return to the shop.

When I return inside, I find Bonjin-kun completely out of it.

Bonjin: Cleaning... cleaning...?

...That's right.

That gas mask guy made me completely forget.

The shop is still in a crazy mess because of those brats...

Aoba: Aah...

First the kids, then the gas mask guy... Today's just one of those days.


Suddenly feeling tired, I slowly begin to put away the items that lay scattered around back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment