Saturday 21 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Dark 2

Dark 2

Yui: Haa, for some reason, I can't sleep... even though I'm so tired.

[sounds of sheets rustling]

Anyway, I should close my eyes.

I think it would be fun if I could see a good dream.

Yui: .........

[rustling sound]

Yui: Nn...? Ah.. wh-what is this!?

S-Something's touching the side of my stomach!?

Yui: Could it be... Ayato-kun?

But it's too small to be... what is this...!?

[sound of something flapping]

Yui: ....Kyaaaaaa---!!

[there's a thumping sound followed by running footsteps and the door to Yui's room opening]

Ayato: What's this~? Did something happen!?

[Yui runs towards Ayato and grabs him]

Ayato: Ugh!? ...What, fo you to be embracing me like this... you sure are bold toda-...

Yui: Bed... *sniffle*

Ayato: ...a~ah?

Yui: Th-There's something black on my bed...!

Ayato: Ha~aa? What's with that?

[flapping sound]

Ayato: What, it's just a bat.

Yui: A-A bat!?

Ayato: You, you're really scared of something like this?

Yui: B-But...

Ayato: Hmm... Hey you, did that bat touch you?

Yui: Eh...? Y-Yes. It got in my bed without me noticing, so...

Ayato: Where?

Yui: Th-The side of my... stomach.

Ayato: Show me.

Yui: Ah... hey!

[grabbing sound]

Ayato: Ah, this looks bad.

Yui: ...Wh-What does?

Ayato: There's scratch marks. That bat's nails had deadly poinson on them, did you know?

Yui: Eh...!?

[sound of the bat flapping around]

Ayato: A~ah... Was he charmed by your blood, too? Looks like he's still aiming for it?

Yui: N-No...!!

[sound of a thud]

Ayato: Oops...! Hehe, you... do you know what kind of situation you're in right now?

Yui: Eh...!?

Ayato: To expose your neck right in front of my eyes... You're tempting me, aren't you?

Yui: N-No, that's not...

Ayato: ...Just as you wish, I'll bite you. Even though I'm not really that hungry right now...! *biting sound*

Yui Kya... I-It hurts...!

Ayato: Nn... *sucking sounds*

Yui: Sto...!

[struggling sounds]

Ayato: ...Hehe, your blood really whets my appetite. With one bite, rather than feeling sated, I get thirstier instead.

Yui: L-Let me go...!

Ayato: What, you're the one who tempted me, aren't you? No need to be so reserved. Oh, that's right. I'll suck out that bat's poison for you.

[grabbing sound]

Yui: Ah...!

Ayato: Let's see~? Was it here? *bite* ...nn...

[Choice]
-> Sucking out the poison is dangerous

Yui: Sucking out the poison... is dangerous.

Ayato: A~ah?

Yui: Then Ayato-kun, too, would be hurt by the poison...!

Ayato: ...ha. You're worried about me in a situation like this? Don't worry. My body isn't so weak that it'd be affected by poison. Nn *sucking sounds*...

H-Huh? But the place where the bat touched me was...

...That's wrong! It was on the opposite side!

[Choice]
-> Don't bite a place like that

Yui: Hyaaa! A-A place like that... don't bite there...!

Ayato: I'm sucking out the poison, aren't I? Haa... *sucking sounds*...

Yui: Th-The bat didn't... touch there...!

Ayato: A~ah? Nn *sucking sound*... Is that so?

[End of Choices]

Yui: D-Don't tell me...

Ayato: Haha, you finally figured it out?

Yui: As I thought...! That the bat's nails left a mark was a lie, wasn't it!?

Ayato: I took the opportunity to lie about that so I could say there were poisoned.

Yui: W-Wait a minute...!

Ayato: Yeah yeah, I'll listen to all your complaints later.

[grabbing sound]

Yui: A-Ayato-ku...

Ayato: Right now... I want to feel your soft flesh...

Yui: Ah...!

Ayato: I'm going to enjoy the flavor of your blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment