Sunday 22 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Dark 3

Dark 3

Waa... Th-This place is a bit eerie...

There's so many wax models lined up... There's dust on each and every one of them... It looks like they're quite old.

[sound of a door being shut]

For Ayato-kun to call me to such a place, I wonder what on earth he wants?

Anyway... I really don't feel anyone else's presence here...

Yui: A-Ayato-kuuuun? .........

I wonder if he isn't here? Geez, even though he's the one who called me here.

What should I do... This place is kind of scary, so I don't want to stay here too long.

[Choice]
-> Maybe I should go back

I wonder if I should just go back?

It's Ayato-kun's fault for being late even though he himself called me here, right?

[sound of footsteps]

[sound of jiggling doorknob]

Yui: Eh?

[sound of jiggling doorknob]

Yui: N-No way, it won't open!?

No... What should I do... Could this be Ayato.kun's doing?

[Choice]
-> For now, I should look around

For now, I should look around.  After all, I was called here. Maybe he's waiting around somewhere.

Yui: Ayato-kuuuun! Are you heeeeeere? ......... Hmm, after all there's no reponse...

[sound of something clattering]

Huh? That sound just now...

Yui: Is it Ayato-kun?

[End of Choices]

[sound of footsteps]

Footsteps... It seems like they're coming this way... Is it Ayato-kun, after all?

Yui: Ayato-kun?

...or not. It's too big to be Ayato-kun... W-Wait...!?

Yui: Kyaaaaa!!

Th-The wax model is m-m-m-moving!!

[sound of footsteps]

Yui: N-No... don't come over here...

[sound of footsteps]

Yui: Aah...!

[Yui falls down]

N-No... I can't stand up...!

Yui: No, somebody...! Fatheeeeeer!!

Ayato: Pffft...

Yui: ...eh?

Ayato: Ahahahaha! You said "Fatheeeeer"! Are you one of those? Someone with a father complex!?

Yui: A-Ayato-kun...!

Ayato: Aaaah, how funny. To think that there's really someone who'd wish for their parents to come save them.

Yui: J-Just now... Ayato-kun was the one moving it!?

Ayato: Who else is around here? Are you an idiot?

Yui: H-How cruel...! I was really scared!

Ugh... I can't stand up. P-Power has completely left my lower body...

Ayato: You... could it be... your lower limbs have given out?

Yui: Uu...

Ayato: Ahahahaha! You really are the best! Your reaction is even more than I expected! Aaah, this is bad. I can't stop laughing... hehehe.

Yui: G-Geez! You're laughing too much, don't you think!?

Ayato: Hahaha, if you can't stand up, then that's real convenient.

Yui: Eh...?

Ayato: Like this, you can just join the wax models here.

Yui: Wh... What is this?

Ayato: "What", you ask... It's a candle, isn't it?

Yui: W-What are you doing to do with that!?

Ayato: Of course, this sort of thing.

[dripping sound]

Yui: Sto...! Wa-Wait.

The melted wax is just above...!

Yui: Th-That's dangerous! To use such a thing...

Ayato: Tch, I missed.

Yui: ...!

Could it be... he's seriously intending to put that on my body!?

Ayato: Look, be more obedient. It's only hot at first. You'll get used to it right away. Haha.

Yui: St-Stop...!

Ayato: Hahahaha.

Yui: Wh-Why are you doing this!?

Ayato: Why? Aah... That's right... Oh, it's that. That "my move" thing?

Yui: M-My move? Could it be... you mean to say "my boom"...?
["my boom" is a Japanese Engrish phrase that means "my current obsession/fascination")

Ayato: Was that what it was? Well, don't worry so much about the minor details.

Yui: You're saying making wax models is "your boom"!?

Ayato: Ha, that's not it.

Yui: Then...

[dripping sound]

Yui: Kyaa...!

Ayato: Your voice full of hate.

Yui: R-Really, stop now... Ayato-kun...!

Ayato: Hehe, and after that, your shivering and scared face... I can't get enough of it. Let me hear that voice more! Feel more uncomfortable, more frightened!

[dripping sound]

Yui: No...!

Ayato: I'll do anything to see that reaction of yours.

[sound of a thud]

There's a wall behind me... already... I can't escape...

Ayato: Hehe, looks like you can't run anymore... This time I wont miss.

Yui: ...ugh.

Ayato: I'll cover you in wax and then after that, I'll fully savor your hot blood.

Yui: No way...!

Ayato-kun... His eyes are serious...

Ayato: Hehe, here tonight I'll tease you to my heart's content... You'd better prepare yourself.

Save me... Father...!

No comments:

Post a Comment