Tuesday 31 March 2015

Joined in Love with You - Advice

Advice

I just wandered around with my head blank, and then my body head made me regain my senses.

I could feel that my heart is thumping twice as fast... no, more like three times.

What does this mean?

Why is my heart beating so violently?

Mai: Uwaaaaaahh! I don't get this! I don't get this at all!

Yuuna: Oh my, Mai-san...

Mai: Y-Yuuna-san.

Since when had she been here?

Yuuna: Oh, Mai-san, just when I was wondering why are you mumbling by yourself. You shouted out loud all of a sudden.

Mai: Ah, ahaha...

What a shock.

Yuuna: Did something happen?

Mai: Not really...

I guess this isn't something I can discuss with someone else.

Yuuna: Are you waiting for someone?

Mai: N-No, not really...

Yuuna: Then did someone confess to you?

Mai: What!? ...How-H-H-How did you know!?

Yuuna: Oh my, really? I was just guessing though.

Mai: Uugh!!

Yuuna: Well, this is the first time I've seen you look so restless, Mai-san.

Mai: I-Is that so? Even I have times when I feel uneasy, you know.

Yuuna: I suppose. But you just look so calm all the time.

Mai: Of course not.

Yuuna: Really?

Yuuna-san gave me a gentle smile.

Looking at that smile, I felt that I calmed down a little.

Yuuna: Still, whoever that girl is, she's really something for confessing so early in the morning.

Mai: Y-Yeah... seriously... She didn't think one bit of how I was going to feel. She never showed it in her behavior before, and then all of a sudden she tells me that...

Yuuna: Oh my, are you lost?

Mai: I'm confused, totally. My head is completely blank. I never felt so clueless before that I can't even think. I don't even know how everything turned out like this.

Yuuna: Isn't that love, then?

Mai: ...Huh? Love?

I widened my eyes as I heard her reply and saw a gleeful smile surface on Yuuna-san's face.

Mai: Ah, but... That can't be true.

I met Reo just several weeks ago.

Has it really been just a few weeks since we first met?

I just felt that I must take care of her.

She's always so perverse, so I couldn't help but always get concerned about her.

No matter where she tries to run to, I would want to chase after her.

That's because I know that even though she's not very honest, she's actually a very good girl.

She came to visit me yesterday, and that made me so happy.

She even bought cold medicines and health drinks for me.

I was so, so happy that she's worried about me.

I came to school today so I can meet Reo too.

Mai: .........

No way...

My heart started thumping violently again.

Could it be true?

That I am in love with Reo?

No, that can't be...

Yuuna: It seems that you have an idea.

Mai: Uu... Thank you, Yuuna-san. I guess... I still need to think about this by myself.

Yuuna: Yup, that way is better, right~


Mai: Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment