Wednesday 11 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - Shake her off

Shake her off

Stop it...!

Woman 1: Kyah!

Aoba: Ah...!

...Oh no.
Now I've done it.

I swing at the woman's hand reflectively.

Woman 1: Owwwww...

Woman 2: Hey, what are you doing!? That was rude!

Aoba: ...Sorry.

Woman 2: You raised your hand against a woman, do you think a sorry's going to fix it!?

Koujaku: Hey hey hey, wait a second. I'll apologize for him. I'm sorry? Like this.

Koujaku enters between me and the women and tightly clenches the hand of the woman whom I swung at.

Woman 2: But...!

Koujaku: Actually, this guy hasn't really gone out with women that much. So when he's around pretty girls like you ladies, he doesn't know what to do, right?

Koujaku looks at me like he's demanding an agreement.
His eyes tell me to play along.

Koujaku: Could you have mercy and forgive me?

Woman 1: Well, if that's the case...

Woman 2: That's right...

The women look at me with eyes full of pity.

It was a little irritating, but frankly, it saved me.

Or like... just now I was saved by Koujaku.

Because he knows the thing I hate the most is having people touching my hair.

When Koujaku catches my gaze, he smiles.

Koujaku: What, what's the matter? Admiring my manliness?

Aoba: Shut up, you hippo.

Woman 1: Hey! Why are you calling Koujaku-san a hippo!?

I convey thanks to Koujaku by flashing a smile as I criticize his joke.

Koujaku returns only a silent wink, saying that he understands.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it actually gets to me a little...

Aoba: Well then, I'm going.

Koujaku: Right. Be careful.


I part with Koujaku while waving slightly, and begin to walk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment