Thursday 19 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - Mizuki

Mizuki

After work finishes for the day, I leave the store with deliveries to Mizuki.

The order came from Mizuki's shop, so I thought about meeting him on the way home.

When you go a bit north from Heibon, there's Mizuki's shop, "Black Needle".

It was originally a studio tattoo parlor, but since then the waiting room was turned into a bar and the parlor became a hangout spot.

Even outside of Rib team members and their tag arts, tattoos have become popular, especially in casual fashion, so Mizuki's shop was doing pretty well.

Of course, since Mizuki is a tattoist, he's asked if he could tattoo me. I'm not interested so I won't do it.

I walk into the darkening town and arrive near Black Needle.

This are is Dry Juice's territory.
I notice some of the members walking around.

When I was with Mizuki I became acquainted with the members too, so they won't bother me when I walk through their territory.

Guy 3: Aah, Aoba-san.

Aoba: Hey, long time no see.

Guy 3: Business with Mizuki-san?

Aoba: Our shop got an order. I came to deliver it.

Guy 3: Mizuki-san's at our hangout.

Aoba: Got it. I'll try going there then.

The hangout isn't far from here.
I decide to head over there.

The Dry Juice hangout is an area that branches out into several alleys. Because of the large number of people, their hangout area is spread pretty far.

While members hung ouy in each alley, Mizuki would always be standing in one place.

In front of stairs where their huge tag art is drawn, Mizuki stands talking with other members.

When he notices me, Mizuki beckons me to come closer with his hand.

Aoba: Nice to see you again! Heibon's delivery service here.

Mizuki: Oh, the things I asked for? Thanks.

I pass him the bag and send the receipt with my Coil. I receibe a confirmation reply from Mizuki, and with that the delivery is done.

Mizuki: Thanks for doing this. Your shop even has minor parts for stuff, so it's worth it to rely on you.

Aoba: I'll tell that to boss.

Mizuki: Are you going home after this?

Aoba: Yeah.

Mizuki: Good job. I'm going back to my shop now, come and have a drink.

Aoba: Well, if you insist.

Mizuki begins to walk away from the wall.
I follow after him.

The surrounding members greet Mizuki as he passes them.


Among them are guys who bow as low as 90 degrees, and Mizuki gives them wry smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment