Tuesday 17 March 2015

Joined in Love with You - Meeting Again

Meeting Again

Well, it couldn't really be called a very good experience, but that's how Reo and I first met.

And on the next day, we met each other again...

~

Teacher: We have a transfer student today. Kawamura-san, please come in.

Reo: Okay.

The girl who the teacher called to enter the classroom was that girl I agitated yesterday due to my misunderstanding.

Reo: ...!?

Mai: ...Whoa.

That's quick, she spotted me already!

Reo: ...#

And... now she's glaring angrily at me.

Teacher: This is Kawamura Reo. She'll be joining our class from this year onward. Everyone, try to get along with her, okay? Alright, you may introduce yourself now.

Reo: Okay. I'm Kawamura Reo. Pleased to meet you.

Her self-introduction was the simplest one could be.

Mai: .........

It was so simple, it didn't seem like she was really looking forward to knowing us in her attitude.

Hey wait, is that really all of her introduction?

At that time, I'm sure everyone in the class including the teacher had been staring at Reo in awe.

The image she gave with her simplistic and cold introduction was the direct opposite of her adorable and resplendent appearance.

Everyone was shocked stiff from that immense contradiction.

However, in the end, the first sound to break the silence that overtaken the classroom was her cute voice.

Reo: Well? Where is my seat?

No comments:

Post a Comment