Saturday 21 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Dark - 01

Dark - 01

Yui: Nn...

[rustling sounds]

Huh...? Somehow my body feels heavy...

Or rather... it seems like I can't move...? Am I bound by something... maybe?

Yui: Nn...

[rustling sounds]

As I thought... I can't move...

Ayato: ...hehe.

Eh...? This laughter...

Ayato: ...Yo. So you've woken up?

Yui: ...Eh!? A-Ayato-kun...

[loud thumping sound]

Yui: Ow...!

Wh-What? The ceiling is so low... Wait, where am I right now!?

Ayato: Hehe, what do you think you're doing?

Yui: A-Ayato-kun, why are we here... or rather, where is "here"...

Ayato: It's ore-sama's bed.

Yui: Bed... Don't tell me you mean the coffin!?

Ayato: Hmph, don't put me on the same level as other vampires. Ore-sama's bed isn't a coffin. It's an iron maiden.

Yui: Iron maiden, you say... Isn't that a sort of torture device?

Ayato: Oh, so you know about it. Yep, that's it. Well, I did take all the spikes out of it, of course. It still got a faint smell of blood... Isn't it awesome?

Yui: Eh...!?

Since a while ago I'd thought there was an iron smell, but... could it be...

[struggling sound]

Yui: L-Let me out of here! Or ratther, why am I even in here!?

Ayato: You should feel honored. I specially carried you in here.

Yui: W-Why would you do that sort of thing...

Ayato: Isn't it obvious? I'm hungry, that's why.

Yui: ...!

C-Could it be... when I was sleeping!?

Ayato: Haha, don't worry. I didn't do something so boring as bite you while you were sleeping.

[grabbing sounds]

Yui: Sto...!

Ayato: Yep, yep, it's that face. When you make that kind of face, the meal is the most delicious...

[struggling sounds]

Yui: St-Stop it...

Ayato: Haha, isn't that a great facial expression? Ah, but after all, I can't see it very well in here...

I-It's so bright...!

Ayato: ...Like this, I can proooooeprly see your facial expression.

Yui: ...nn! L-Let me go...!

Ayato: Let you go? What is food like you saying? Ore-sama is taking his meal now. Just obediently let me bite you.

Yui: N-No!

Ayato Haa? Why not?

Yui: "Why not", you ask...

[Choice]
-> Because it'll be painful

Yui: If you bite me, i-it'll hurt...

Ayato: Hmm~ Then... I'll powerfully bite you with all my strength.

Yui: Wha...! Sto...

[Choice]
-> Because I don't want to do as I'm told

Yui: Becasue I don't want to do as I'm told!

Ayato: ...What was that?

Yui: If I give in now, then from here on out, I'll have to continue giving you my blood, right?

Ayato: Why you... You're being too cheeky!

Yui: Kyaaa!

Ayato: This is your... this is the job of someone who is "food"!

[End of Choices]

[biting sound]

Ayato: Nn...

Yui: Sto...p!

Ayato: ...*sucking sounds* ...*sucking sounds*... Haa. It's delicious after all, your blood.

Yui: H-How cruel...

Ayato: What's cruel about it? I'm just eating a meal, aren't I? To make a guy who's hungry wait is even crueler, I'd say.

Yui: .........

Ayato: Haa... *sucking sounds* Haa- *sigh*... When I'm this stuffed, I start feeling sleepy...

Yui: Kyaaa...! W-Wait, what are you...!?

Ayato: "What", you ask - I'm sleeping.

Yui: Wh-Why do you have to embrace me!?

Ayato: Hehe, your face is red, you know? Why are you feeling shy now? Until you woke up, I was doing this the whole time, you know?

Yui: ...ah!

So that's why I couldn't move my body...!

Yui: I-I'll go back to my own room now! You've already finished your meal so it's fine, right!?

[struggling sounds]

Ayato: What the, don't struggle! Geez, you're making such a racket. I want to savor the lingering taste of blood.

[grabbing sound]

Ayato: ...haa. Blood is still flowing from your neck... It's not bad, this scent... Just one more sip... nn...

Yui: Ah...

Ayato: Haa... *sucking sounds*

Yui: ...ugh...

Ayato: ...nn... *sucking sounds*

Yui: ..........

Ayato: .........

Nn...?

Yui: A-Ayato-kun?

Ayato: .........

Yui: Hey, Ayato-kun?

Ayato: .........

H-He's sleeping...

Geez! To eat his fill and then fall asleep, he's really just like a child.

Somehow I'll have to slip away without waking him up? Umm...

[grabbing sound]

Yui: Wa...!

I-I've been separated from that biting mouth, but... I've been embraced even more tightly...

Ayato: Zzzz.

H-His face is way too close!

Ayato: Nn...

Haa, it can't be helped that I sleep here like this tonight, I suppose?

Ever since I came to this house, Ayato-kun's been doing nothing but bullying me.

Ayato: Zzzz.

But...

His sleeping face is a little cute, I think... Somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment