Friday 13 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - After Thoughts about Rhyme

After Thoughts about Rhyme

After I passed out in front of the shop...

Ren called Haga-san, and he let me rest in the shop for a while.

Even though I lost the bag I was supposed to deliver, Haga-san said with his usual smile that I could go home for today.

I decided to depend on Haga-san's kindness and obediently went home.

It seems like Granny isn't home yet, and the house is dark.

I turn on the lights to the dark entrance hall, enter the corridor, and walk into the kitchen. I take a pill for my headache from the shelf and drink more water than usual.

The pills should technically be taken after a meal, but my top priority is to calm down the headache.

It might be because I'm relieved to be home, but I suddenly feel so tired that it becomes difficult to walk.

I want to fall asleep on the spot, but I make my way up to my room on the second floor first.

I take Ren out of the bag and put him on the bed. I remove my jacket and lay down next to him.

Whew...

I lost the bag I was supposed to deliver, and after that I even left work early...

Haga-san's smile and consideration were great, and a sense of guilt flocks to me just for remembering it.

Aoba: What am I doing...?

This is all because of that weird rabbit head.

And... Rhyme.

Is it really worth hyping up and becoming addicted to it?

I slowly sit up while remembering the game-like space I was sent to, and I only feel worse.

I guess the medicine hasn't kicked in yet because the headache isn't going away. I'll try something else.

I take the headphones I threw together with my jacket and put them on.

I select my favorite music from my Coil and close my eyes, leacing my body to the flowing music.

Whever I'm restless or feeling unwell for whatever reason, this method always helps me get relaxed again.

I become immersed in the world of me and music.

Aoba: ...Mn...

The rhythm and tempo of the music, my own breathing and heartbeat.

They tune together little by little, melting and eventually becoming one surging wave.

Aoba: Ha. ......

The whirlpool of melody wraps around my body and strokes it softly.

The sound permeates my skin, mingles with my blood, and flows throughout me.

Aoba: ...Ah...

Lights of all colors dance in my head like a soft film.

It feels pleasant and I slowly calm down. It was like telling myself that only I was allowed here, that this is a place only for me, and I felt peaceful.

Aoba: Ahhh...

The discord of headache and the noise in my body becomes distant, and only the quiet sound of my own breathing leaves me.

Like being pushed into a wave that spread to all parts of my body, a faint breath escaped from my lips time and again.

So comfortable...

I feel like I'm sinking more deeply than usual today.

Pain and such had all gone off somewhere.

If I fall asleep like this, all that's left is to wait for a calm waking to come.

If I fall asleep like this...

Aoba: .....?

A sound...?

I open my eyes slightly, but with my consciousness blurry, I can't tell what it is for sure.

.....
...Well, whatever.

I give up on thinking straight and close my eyes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment