Monday 23 March 2015

Soon in Mafy's Visual Novel Gameplays

Hello, Mafy's here!

Well, this is actually my very first post where I actually talk with you guys! Let's start with the introductions.

My name's Mafy (18).
I've started writing scripts of games some months ago, mostly by watching gameplays in Youtube. Then I thought to myself, "Wait a minute, there may be people who don't know this visual novel, or that they may want to try a new one but are uncertain about it. So why don't I create a place where I reunite all the available English translations of visual novels out there?", and so... Mafy's Visual Novel Gameplays was created!

There's still a long way to go, but with dedication (and some lost sleeping hours...) this blog will be known someday! Just kidding!

I have to thank to all the contributers that allow me to write down their translations here (there's credit for them, just scroll down the main page of each visual novel).

And so, I would like to present the two new visual novels' gameplays that will soon appear in the blog: Bible Black and Hadaka Shitsuji. Well, these two are known for having some messed up stuff, so I will be warning you beforehand. Of course there will be a [NSFW] sign in the bits that are more... well... you know... non-safe for work.

Last but not least! I have some news for you guys! In some months, I will start writing my own translations! Yay! My hard work in studying Japanese will finally pay off, and I will actually contribute to the visual novel society! Please don't ask me which visual novel I will be translation because I have to say: I don't know yet. However, I will need your help too: I'm searching for a translation checker. Anyone who knows Japanese and wants to help me, please volunteer, I will be needing very urgently someone who could check my translations.

Well, that's all. Soon I will make a next report!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment