Monday 23 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Dark 5

Dark 5

Yui: Excuse me.

Huh? It looks like the nurse isn't here...

Yui: Oh well. It's just a scratch. I can take care of myself.

For me to trip over nothing and fall down... I'm usually not so clumsy. I might be a little anemic after all.

Yui: Let's see, antiseptic, antiseptic...

Ayato: ...I can smell blood.

Yui: Waah!

Ayato: You... did you get injured!?

Yui: Ah, Ayato-kun. You scared me~

Ayato: Didn't you hear me ask if you got injured!

Yui: Y-Yes... I fell down during gym class...

Ayato: Tch, even you refused ore-sama blood...

Yui: Even if you say that...

Ayato: Show it to me. I'll take care of it.

Yui: Eh? It's all right. I can do it myself.

Ayato: Shut up and sit down over there!

[grabbing sound]

Yui: Waah!

Ayato: ...*sniff* Here, huh?

Yui: Ah, w-wait a minute! Even without rolling it up so much you can see the wound on my knee, right!?

Ayato: Shut up. Be more obedient.

Yui: Ah... the antiseptic is over there...

Ayato: We don't need it.

Yui: Eh?

Ayato: ...nn...

Yui: Eh!? A-Ayato-kun!? The wound hasn't been washed, so that's...

Ayato: Mm... *sucking sound*...*spits* It tastes like dirt,

Yui: Th-That's why I said... We should wash it with water.

Ayato: Don't even joke about washing away your blood with water. I don't want to waste even one drop... nn... *sucking sound*...

Waaah, it tickles...!

Ayato: ...nn...*sucking sound*

Yui: Hyaa!

Ayato: Hehe, look, even though I was trying to clean it up, fresh blood is flowing.

Somehow or another it just looks like he's sucking my blood again...

But he really is cleaning the wouldn.

Yui: Ayato-kun.

Ayato: *sucking sound* ...a~ah?

[Choice]
-> Thank you

Yui: Thank you.

Ayato: ...*sucking sound*...huh?

Yui: For now, you really are taking care of me, right? That's why I'm thanking you.

Ayato: I don't really get what you're saying. I just don't want my food to be wasted.

Fufu, he really isn't honest.

[Choice]
-> Hold bac a little

Yui: Could you hold back a little bit?

Ayato: ...huuuuh?

Yui: I've been somewhat anemic lately... I might fall down again.

Ayato: Hmph, what does that have to do with anything?

Yui: But...

Ayato: No buts! Ore-same is hungry. Food shouldn't be complaining as if it's so important!

Geez! It would be fine if he could just worry about me a little bit!

[End of Choices]

Ayato: Come on, give me more of your blood.

Uwah, after all, it tickles...!

But this is better than his usual way of biting... I think?

Ayato: Haa... *sucking sounds*...

Uu, that might be the case, but after all it's embarrassing to have a boy lick my knee...

Ayato: ...*sucking sound* ...nn...

Yui: Ah...!? Hey, wait a minute! That place isn't inju...

H-His tongue is steadily going farther up...!

Ayato: I've had enough of your knee.

Yui: Hyaa, s-stop! That place is no good, I said...!

[Yui kicks Ayato]

Ayato: Mmph! What the hell are you doing?!

Yui: B-But, Ayato-kun was licking m-my thigh, so I...!

Ayato: I took care of you, didn't I? You should show me some gratitude. Come o, stop hiding yourself. Take off your skirt.

Yui: I-I showed my gratitude by giving you mu blood!

Ayato: Its not enough.

Yui: N-No way! Absolutely no way!

Ayato: Tch, what are you doing, acting all innocent?

Yui: That's not the problem here!

Geez, I really can't let my guard down around him for even a second!

No comments:

Post a Comment