Friday 27 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Dark 8

Dark 8

Yui: Haa...

I've run away from Ayato-kun again...

Since that time in the game room, somehow facing Ayato-kun has been difficult.

Surely a kiss like that didn't count.

I know it's strange for me to be so conscious of it, but...

Ayato: Oi!

[grabbing sound]

Yui: Kyaa...! A-Ayato-kun...!

Ayato: Why are you running away?

Yui: I'm not running...

Ayato: You are running away! Lately you've always been avoiding me, haven't you?

Yui: .........

Ayato: What do you think you're doing? A~ah?

Yui: ...ugh... ...stop it!

[sound of impact]

Ayato: Ugh!?

Yui: S-Sorry! Ayato-kun!

[Yui runs off]

Ayato: Ah, hey, wait! Don't run away! Geez, what's with her...!

[Yui runs into some storage room]

Haa... What was I thinking, trying to hide myself in a place like this?

We're always together both in the house and at school, so I won't be able to continue avoiding him forever...

Yui: ...eh!?

Ayato: So you were trying to hide, were you? Hehe, I won't be defeated by something like that, you know?

[Choice]
-> I'm sorry

Yui: I'm sorry...

Ayato: A~ah? What are you apologizing for?

Yui: ...for running away.

Ayato: Hmm~?

[sound of a thud]

Yui: Ah...!

Ayato: If you're going to apologize, you should properly look me in the eye.

Yui: .........

Ayato: I told you to look!

[grabbing sound]

Yui: Ah...!

Ayato: .........

W-What should I do, I can't look away anymore.

[Choice]
-> Don't come over here!

Yui: Don't come over here!

Ayato: Wha...! What's with that! What are you saying!?

Yui: Do you get it? Really, Ayato-kun doesn't know anything about a girl's heart, huh.

Ayato: Haa? A woman's heart?

Yui: That's right. The reason I've been avoiding Ayato-kun... You really don't understand?

Ayato: Understand=

Huh? N-No... Like this, he might figure out why I've been avoiding him...!

I'm such an idiot!

[End of Choices]

Ugh... As I expected, when I look at Ayato-kun's face... the memories from before come rushing back.

Ayato: .........

Please, Ayato-kun... Don't look at me...!

Ayato: You...

Yui: Wha...

H-His face is too close...!

Ayato: Haha-, I get it now.

Yui: Wh-What!?

Ayato: Haha, your face is red, you know? I've founf out everything.

Yui: N-No, don't touch me...!

Ayato: The cause is this, isn't it? ...*kiss*

Yui: Wha...!

N-Nexto to my lips...!

Ayato: Hehe, just now I missed on purpose, you know?

Yui: Ayato-k...!

Ayato: Iiiiii see, that was your first kiss, wasn't it?

Yui: ...! Th-That... That wasn't a kiss! You were just sucking my blood, right!?

Ayato: Hmm?

[loud thud]

Yui: Ow...

Ayato: Then... this time I'll snatch it without fail.

Yui: Eh...

Ayato: Nn... *kissing soundsP

Yui: ...nn...nn.

N-No...!

Ayato: ...haa.

Yui: Sto... nn...nn.

Ayato: ...*kissing sounds*

The last time.. my lips and tongue were bitten and it was painful...

This time... it doesn't hurt. It's just a normal... kiss... like a girlfriend and boyfriend would do.

Why, something like this...

Ayato: ...*kissing sound*...haha... hehe, what, does it feel good? Your face looks totally enchanted, you know?

Yui: No... way... ah, nn...

Ayato: You like this, don't you? Nn... *kissing sounds*... don't hide it.

It's different from when he sucks my blood. He's gentle, but demanding at the same time... my head feels light...

Yui Wha... What is it!?

Ayato: Hehe. Hey, Breastless. For you to have that much of a response to just a kiss... you're a virgin, aren't you?

Yui: Wha...!

Ayato: .........

Yui: Ah... hey! Wh-What are you...!?

Ayato: "What", you ask... Isn't it obvious? We're going to do it.

Yui: ...!

Ayato: You should feel honored, you know? Since you get to do it with me for your first time.... nn.

Yui: St... Stop it...!

[sound of the door opening]

Ayato: A~ah?

Reiji: ...Excuse me. It seems that I am intruding.

Yui: Reiji-san...!

I'm saved!

Ayato: Oooi! Side-part glasses! You bastard, you interrupted just as things were getting good!

Reiji: If you don't want to be interrupted, you should do such things in your own room. This is a public place. I only came to this place to retrieve something, so please feel free to continue.

Yui: N-No way...!

Reiji: Also, if you call me "side-part glasses" once more, I shall take burning hot tongs to your mouth so that it may never be opened again.

Ayato: .........

Reiji: What's the matter? There's no need to worry about me, go on.

Ayato: ...Tch, a~ah! I don't feel like it anymore. I'm going home.

Reinji: Oh my, is that so.

F-For now, at least... it seems I've been saved?

Could it be... Reiji-san came to save me?

[grabbing sound]

Ayato: Don't go thinking that things'll end like this.

Yui: Ah...!

Ayato: Your first will all be snatched away by me. You'd better be prepared.

Monologue

Having whispered that, he leaves as I gaze at his retreating bacl.
And with my finger, I trace my lips were the memory of the kiss still lingers.

Why did Ayato-kun do such a thing, I wonder?

The answer is clear. It's because he finds such things amusing.

"Your firsts will all be snatched away by me."

All is for the sake of his pleasure.
Surely there is nothing like love there.

...My chest suddenly hurting, I hug my wn body.

No comments:

Post a Comment